3M solar films can help protect your home from the hot Florida sun. There are plenty of reasons to consider adding them to your home!
- Solar films can reject up to 74% of the heat entering your home, which will save you money on your electricity bill and extend the life of your AC unit. 3M films also reject infrared light.
- 3M films typically pay back their cost in energy savings in 36-48 months!
- Adding film to your windows is like applying SPF 1,000. 3M films can reject up to 99.9% of the sun’s UV rays, which can damage your skin and fade your furnishings.
- Window films can help reduce glare and enhance your views.
- In most residential applications, our films are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- We offer solar films in tinted and clear options. They can also be combined with our security films, to provide you with added protection.
Call us today about our Solar films and let us show you why 3M window film outperforms the rest.
- Allows up to 70% of natural light into your home while rejecting up to 60% of heat
- Doesn’t change the look of your windows
- Blocks up to 97% of the sun’s UV rays, making your home more comfortable and protecting your furnishings from fading
- Can be combined with 3M Ultra Series film to offer added protection against forced entry and impact events
- Among the most advanced architectural films on the market today, it can become carbon neutral in as little as 6 months after installation
- Rejects up to 80% of the sun’s UV rays
- Offers the benefits of solar films at a more affordable price point
Night Vision Series
- Offers enhanced views, especially at night
- Blocks up to 71% of the sun’s heat, while allowed 15-35% of natural light into your home
- Protects your skin and your furnishings by rejecting the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Insulates your windows so that your house stays warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Makes your home more energy efficient
- Adds UV protection, preventing your furnishings and flooring
- Doesn’t change the appearance of your windows