Whether you’re a building owner, facility manager or architect, we have the skills and experience to help you find the perfect film for your commercial needs. Our solar films:
- Prevent up to 74% of the sun’s heat from entering through your windows.
- Improve tenant, employee or customer comfort … which has been shown to boost employee productivity.
- Let in the natural light, while reducing annoying glare.
- Save you money on your electricity bills and extend the life of your expensive HVAC unit.
Call us today about our Solar films and let us show you why 3M window film outperforms the rest.
- Lets in the light without the heat, blocking up to 97% of the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Prevents the fading of your flooring and furnishings by rejecting infrared rays
- Can pay back its cost in energy savings in less than one year
- Enhances the comfort of your employees, tenants or customers by reducing glare and keeping it nice and cool
Ultra Prestige Series
- The Ultimate in high technology, utilizing strong, microlayered, tear-resistant Ultra Safety film with the added advantage of Prestige Series sun control films
- Designed not to change the appearance of your building, allowing up to 70% of the visible light through your windows
- Holds glass together in the event of a break-in or severe weather
- Blocks heat and reduces hot spots by rejecting up to 97% of the sun’s infrared rays
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This product is not approved in the State of Florida for use as hurricane, windstorm, or impact protection from wind-borne debris from a hurricane or windstorm. In compliance with Florida Statute 553.842, this product may not be advertised, sold, offered, provided, distributed, or marketed in the State of Florida as hurricane, windstorm, or impact protection from wind-borne debris from a hurricane or windstorm.
Night Vision Series
- Offers enhanced views, especially at night
- Blocks up to 71% of the sun’s heat, while allowed 15-35% of natural light into your building
- Protects your skin and your furnishings by rejecting the sun’s harmful UV rays
- Rejects up to 80% of the sun’s UV rays
- Offers the benefits of solar films at a more affordable price point
Daylight Redirecting Film
- Allows natural light to reach as far as 40 feet into interior spaces
- Reduces your dependence on electrical and overhead lighting
- Natural light has been shown to boost employee productivity, customer spending, patient recovery time and student test scores!
- Adds insulation to your windows, keeping your building cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Boosts energy efficiency without changing the looks of your windows
- Provides UV protection